Parish Council meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every other month, at 7.30pm in the Chetton Village Hall.
- Wednesday 2nd November 2016
- Wednesday 4th January 2017
- Wednesday 1st March 2017
- Wednesday ??? May 2017 – Annual Parish Meeting – delayed because of local elections, date to be announced
- Wednesday 5th July 2017
- Wednesday 6th September 2017
- Wednesday 1st November 2017
Members of the public are encouraged to raise any issues of local concern with the Council, either via an approach to an individual councillor or The Clerk. The public are welcome to attend meetings of the Council but should note that they cannot normally participate in the meeting itself. However, where a matter is clearly of local concern, or in response to a specific request, it is our practice to temporarily suspend the formal meeting to allow members of the public to address councillors.