Parish Council meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every other month, at 7.30pm in the Chetton Village Hall.
- Wednesday 1st July 2020 – COVID-19 MAY FORCE CANCELLATION
- Wednesday 2nd September 2020 – COVID-19 MAY FORCE CANCELLATION
- Wednesday 4th November 2020
- Wednesday 6th January 2021
- Wednesday 3rd March 2021
- Wednesday 5th May 2021 – Also Parish Meeting and AGM
- Wednesday 14th July 2021
- Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021
- Wednesday 5th January 2022
- Wednesday 2nd March 2022
Members of the public are encouraged to raise any issues of local concern with the Council, either via an approach to an individual councillor or The Clerk. The public are welcome to attend meetings of the Council but should note that they cannot normally participate in the meeting itself. However, where a matter is clearly of local concern, or in response to a specific request, it is our practice to temporarily suspend the formal meeting to allow members of the public to address councillors.